It explains the origin and nature of the data we collect, the reason for their collection, the way we use it and the rights you have over this data in accordance with the law n°78-17 of 6 january 1978 modificed (called the law Â« Informatics and Freedom Â»).
Password: Your password permits you to protect your account and personal data. You can change it at any time from your profile on our application portal.
Email address: Your email address allows you to recover your password in case you forget it.
How do we collect your data ?
Section I : Your personal data
- Your consent
- Personal information that we collect
Personal data that we directly collect from you, notably during the registration or the use of our services, can include the following data :
– Your name, first name, email address ;
– Your user names and passwords ;
– Your livestock number, your company name;
Thanks to your livestock number and with your consent, we also collect and store the following data related to your livestock :
– The list of your animals in the herd and their genealogy;
– The history of your declared inseminations from the app;
– Data related to a female you may have entered in her file
– The media (photos and videos) that you save.
For the proper working of the app and the Wi-Fi connection between the device and your smartphone, the acces to your geolocation is required but remains local. We don’t receive this information on our server and therefore we don’t store it.
- The purposes of the collection of your personal data
The personal data that we directly collect from you, in particular during your registration or your use of our service, may be processed for the following purposes :
To perform “customer management” operations regarding :
– The follow-up of the “customer relation”.
To perform operations related to prospecting including :
– The management of technique operations of prospecting ;
– The compilation of trade statistics ;
– The performance of solicitation operations ;
– The preparation of profiles, to perform customer loyalty, prospecting, survey and targeted promotion actions. In this respect, it is specified that our profiling operations are in no way likely to reveal sensitive data (racial or ethnic origins, philosophical, political, trade union, religious opinions, sexual life or health).
Personal data that we directly collect from you, in particular during your registration or the use of our service, may also be processed for the following purposes :
– To carry out promotional operations ;
– To manage your requests for access, correction and opposition rights ;
– To manage unpaid debts and disputes ;
– To create communication media (the data will be anonymized)
– To manage your opinions about our service (as well as the contents / products made available through our site or service).
– Use of your animals to make the use of the app relevant and customized.
– Keep a backup and make the use of the app cross-platform
– To improve user’s experience and conduct research et development on the app to improve its service.
- The receivers of your personal data
Have access to your personal data :
– AXCE people in charge of the marketing department, the sales department, customer relationship and prospecting services, administrative and informatics services as well as their line managers,
– Our subcontractors under signed contracts mentioning their obligations to protect security and data confidentiality and specifying in particular security objectives to be reached ;
- Your rights
In accordance with the law n°78-17 of 6th january 1978 modified (called the law Â« Informatics and Freedom Â»), we have declared to the CNIL, that we will process your personal data.
We informe you that you dispose of several rights regarding the whole of your personal data :
– Information right
– Access right
– Opposition right
– Correction and deletion right
You can exercise your rights at the following address :
5 Rue Jules Rimet
In accordance with the decree n°2007-451 of 25 march 2007 taken for the law of 6 january 1978 enforcement purposes, your requests must be in writting and must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document bearing the signature of the holder. The request must specify the address to which the reply must be send. We will dispose of a two months delay to answer following the receive of the request.